mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Miami Valley Bikeways

http://www.littlemiamistatepark.org/...ikeway2409.pdf
    http://www.littlemiamistatepark.org/...amiparkmap.pdf

Anyone ever check these out? I took an IPMBA course not too long ago, and on one of our rides in the Cincinnati (Milford) area, we hit about a 5 mile portion of the trail. It seems like it'd be pretty nice, I may have to take a day in the spring and check out a larger portion of it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I have ridden this "rail trail" several times. The last time I rode it we did 50mi. out and back starting at Milford. It is a very nice trail and if you have children that you want to take along it is nice to not deal with traffic other than where the road and trail meet.Very friendly people on the trail always get a "hello" back.

mtbr member
    Great rail trail, one of the reasons that I moved to Milford. I spend a lot of time on the trail year round.

I rode the portion between 334 North of Springfield down to Xenia, in addition to the other stuff in Springfield. That was before the trail was extended to Urbana.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by backcountryeti View Post
    Great rail trail, one of the reasons that I moved to Milford. I spend a lot of time on the trail year round.
    Just spent like 20 minutes looking through your blog/website, very cool!

mtbr member
    Thanks @sxshep! Just noticed your post!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I've run the Eastman Park to Xenia Station route, attempted it a second but had.. "technical difficulties". Its not a bad route, and there is some offroad tracks that appear off to the side every once in awhile.

Word of warning though, that the "singletrack" that is near the 35 construction area has ample signs of ATV use. Take a minute to scout it to make sure no ATV'ers are on it.

mtbr member
    Just got a flyer regarding the "Wasson way" extension bringing this trail even further through Cincinnati. (Oakley/Hyde park)

I have ridden Milford to Loveland, which is a nice easy ride when off road trails are closed.
    Last edited by Greeny; 04-27-2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Stupid auto correct

mtbr member
    Hopefully the Wasson Way gets completed, it will run all the way to Xavier U. from the Little Miami trail. Lots of good things happening in the Cincy area for paved trails, as well as the good dirt trails that are happening!

Check out their site at Wasson Way