mtbr member

Many Forums are Poorly Labeled

Outside of IL (the lower/southern 2/3rds of which is suspect/less applicable), none of the other states referenced in this forum title are even generally considered *Midwest*. If anything, they are *Mideast*.

Really, Kentucky is in the Midwest? By corollary, Nebraska is on the West Coast...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Ditto. I'd rather see each state have its own thread, rather than group them up. I'm sure that someone much more intelligent than I, has very sound reasoning for the grouping.

Back in the day, you may have neeed to group two or threee states together to form a decent list of riding opportunities to talk about, and rally around. Today, lots more trails out there, and many more in the works....THANK YOU JESUS!

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupboy View Post
    Outside of IL (the lower/southern 2/3rds of which is suspect/less applicable), none of the other states referenced in this forum title are even generally considered *Midwest*. If anything, they are *Mideast*.

Really, Kentucky is in the Midwest? By corollary, Nebraska is on the West Coast...
    Whoa, haven't seen you post in quite some time! I agree with you. I have never understood why Ohio is generally considered the "Midwest". We are nowhere near the middle or West of this country! I would bye "Mideast" for lack of a better term.