mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Lift service in or around Ohio

I live in Columbus. I would like to go somewhere that has lift service. Looking for opinions on where would be good to try out.

I'm not an extreme downhill guy. I like to ride fast. Just not big jumps and technical downhill stuff. Thanks

mtbr member
    I don't believe there is any in ohio. Would be sweet if mad river opened up to MTB'ers in the summer. Not really mtb material, but if they were to add some stuff and let you ride through the wooded areas in between trails it could awesome. Around Ohio, West Virgina I know has a lift service, Snowshoe
    Last edited by droc089; 04-29-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: re-read title

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Thanks for the responses. With some reserach. I have found those two also. I was hoping someone has visited these places. And could recommend one.

mtbr member
    not mine but it is a pretty cool video...Team Steep & Sketchy at 7-Springs, 8/19/2011 - YouTube
    A person who never made a mistake,
    never tried anything new..... Albert Einstein

What?
    Seven springs is fun and they have completely rebuilt it for this year. Down side is that there are only a hand full of trail options. Snow shoe has many more trail options, most of which are more technical then seven springs.

I