Deadhead
    Mar 2004

Kickapoo State Park Staying Open!!!

We got word last night that the park will be staying open. Thank you to everyone that wrote, e-mailed, called, etc. We most likely would have lost a great place to ride if it wasn't for the riding community at large. So thank you again, and hopefully some of you folks can make it out for a celebratory group ride on the 29th. It looks like everyone will be arriving around 11:00 AM for the ride with food and drinks to follow.
    Jason Elliott
    "If you can get both wheels sliding with no brakes, that's when you really know that you're cookin." Nathan Rennie

Frt Range, CO
    Last night on the local Chicago news they said some of the parks had been spared, glad to know Kickapoo made the cut! I'd try to make it down there, too bad it's 400 miles rnd trip. Next they need to lock up the guv

ICORR - FORC
    Thank you to KMBC for doing such a great job of motivating people to speak up and change the direction of the administration in order to save one of the best trails to ride in IL. A celebration ride is a sweet replacement for the planned protest ride.

Rg.
    There's car, beer, girls, and bike. Not just the three; you can have four. - Tyler Klassen

Fast, not that fast
    THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!

I just read that small blurb in the "states" news section of the USA today from yesterday...said he spared like 4 parks, i had to rush over here and see if ours was one of them.

I'm so stoked for you people back there! Kickapoo is such a cool, kicka$$ place. You guys are lucky to have it. I may just have to bring the bike home for xmas.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    That's good to hear. I'll have to make a trip out there sometime.

mtbr member
    thats very good to hear.
    1ST RATE Earnest Borgnine-Ethel Merman erotic nudes!óDANGó Ethel was WAY hairier