mtbr member
    May 2008

Hobo Hills Terre Haute, IN "We need riders and help!!!)

I Have been working on a trail here in Terre Haute, IN all summer. The trail is called Hobo Hills and it is a fun trail but needs help.

We had a lot of water come through our area this summer which set us back quite a bit. About a month ago all the water on the trail dried out . We are ready for riders . We also could use some people that are willing to build new challenges and trails.

You can look at the trail reviews section of this website to get a idea what the trail is like and get directions. There are also a few videos of the trail that are posted on the user uploads. I think they are both at the top of the user upload list 1 and video upload list 2. If not, just look for the title HOBO HILLS

Get pumped up this is a fun trail with room for more trails and challenges.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I need imput

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

We the people ... Interested in the Hobo Hills mtb trail project

Are you still interested in re-constructing Hobo Hills with a need of riders and people to help construct the trail? I'm currently working on re-constructing an mtb trail with in about 40 minutes of Hobo Hills for my local parks department. We need riders and helpers with this project (but need riders more). Please email me if your still interested in re-constructing Hobo Hills and or my mountain biking trails project even if you just want to ride the trail which will be the closest trail to the Terre Haute Indiana area until they get an mbt trail if they get one please rely to this message or friend/message me on face book. There aren't very many Ted Kissel's on face book and in my picture I am holding a Giant Warp Y bike. I'd give you me email address but unfortunately I need 10 post to give it out to anyone.