undercover brother

Dillon State Park or the Wilds?

So I will be passing through Zanesville on my way to visit my family this weekend and am thinking about bringing the bike along. I will only have time to ride one so what are these trails like? Which is better in your opinion? Thanks!

mtbr member
    Both trails can be a little overgrown at times. Dillon is a fun trail, usually better maintained, has a nice rock garden. It is also going to have a race there in two weeks, so might be getting some additional attention. The wilds can be full of cobwebs (not ridden a lot) and did have some storm damage as of three weeks ago. That being said, it has mad jumps. Gap jumps, log jumps and an awesome little section called Playa (although this was damaged due to trees three weeks ago). Check the AOA site on Combo for conditions. If you like jumps, you should hit wilds. Just bring spider gear. Just stay away from S n S trails. All climb, no rewards!
    Ride first, drinks after!

@endo_2011

undercover brother
    I love me some jumps, but hate me some spiders...

mtbr member
    Dillon also has a gun range if you want to kill two birds with one stone also

mtbr member
    Just checked out the site on OMBA. As of now, it sounds like Dillon in better shape. We ride Dillon a lot and have fun. We rode the Wilds about three weeks ago, and my buddy broke several ribs on a downhill gap jump! risk -reward type trail at Wilds.
    Check out trail conditions here...
    Ohio Mountain Bike Association • View forum - Trail Comments & Damage Reports
    Ride first, drinks after!

@endo_2011