mtbr member
    May 2007

Current Peoria trail conditions

Hey guys,

Can anyone in peoria or someone who's ridden any of the peoria area trails give a report on trail conditions? A buddy and I try to make it down there at least one weekend a summer from Chicago. Right now we are looking hitting up at least farmdale and jubilee.

Thanks!

BGR / MCM #311
    Trails are in great shape in Peoria.. .and the weather looks fantastic for the next week or so.

you can also post up at www.pambamtb.org before you head down for up to the minute trail conditions.... also... may I suggest Independence Park instead of jubilee?? If you've never done indy... you owe it to yourself.

TC
    Boogers and Birthdays....the more you have...the harder it is to breath

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    I'd agree, Indy is awesome - if you dont sprain your ankle one mile in
    Fun place though!!
    CDT

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Hey thanks guys. I've never tried Indy. Is it in close proximity to the other trails? Part of the reason why we are going to Jubilee is so we can camp.

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppman
    Hey thanks guys. I've never tried Indy. Is it in close proximity to the other trails? Part of the reason why we are going to Jubilee is so we can camp.
    Yea Indy is not far from Farmdale...I forget the exact directions but it is right near rte29and I474..Maybe 15 minutes from Farmdale..........
    CDT
    Edited : bad memory!
    Last edited by CdaleTony; 07-25-2008 at 04:45 PM.

BGR / MCM #311
    Intersection of Rt. 29 and I-474 in Marquette Heights... for exact directions.. www.pambamtb.org
    Boogers and Birthdays....the more you have...the harder it is to breath

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Peoria was fantastic this past weekend. Rode Indy and jubilee on saturday, and Farmdale on Sunday. First time at indy, it was good, but seemed a little overgrown in some areas, and could probably use a little work... I'm not complaining though it was still fun. Jubilee was nice, and we camped there. Farmdale was the favorite again. Great conditions.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Indy and Dirksen are practically across from each other separated by Marquette Heights and are both great rides. Farmdale is still the best, but I like indy/dirksen over Jubilee.