mtbr member

Coming to IL and OH in July!

Hi all! I am going to be trekking around MO, KS, IL,MI,WI and MN for work in the month of July-so I am bringing my MTB to do some riding when I get a break. I am the tour manager for a Freestyle Motocross entertainment company so I can get you and your kids etc access to the riders and some free Monster Energy if the reps bring it to return the favor!

I searched some of the areas where I will be, and most of the info is a couple years old. What I am looking for is any good info on closures, shops/resources that I can pop into for maps, guides. parts etc. I am also welcoming anyone that wants to come ride along and show me thier trails! My schedule is hectic and ride time is gonna be last minute mostly. I will ride with any skill level. I am highly skilled, medium fitness, like to suffer, like to ride slow too, and ride a 5 inch travel bike-like I said anyone is welcome- I don't mind stopping to wait for others, but on the other hand, when riding with fitter riders, hate to be the one holding you up!

**One thing I want to know for sure is what is the ettiquette when it rains. Living in Phoenix,AZ,we don't have to deal with it, and I sure want to be doing the right thing in your neck of the woods!

My schedule:
    Jul 1-2 Osage Bch, MO at the Walmart
    Jul 3 Lebanon, MO at the speedway
    Jul 5 Ft. Leonard Wood, MO on base
    Jul 8 Wichita, KS somewhere at a Walmart
    Jul 11-13 Couple stops in and around Chicago, IL
    Jul 14 Columbus Ohio at the Motorspeedway so of town
    Jul 18-21 Indian River, MI at the Summerfest
    Jul 24-25 Lake Delton, Wi at the adult resort I hope, but probably a Walmart!
    Jul 27 Shakopee, MN Raceway Park
    Jul 28-29 Minneapolis,MN at two of the Mills Fleet and Farm TBD
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    On your way from chicago to columbus you have to hit Brown County indiana (hmba.org) It's a hour out of your way but the best in the Midwest. 35miles with a expert loop.