mtbr member

Come Ride My Pump Track (NE OHIO)

Okay...been a member on here for a long time, just never posted anything. Sorry i've been a post whore for the last 15 minutes so that it would let me make a thread.

What's the catch? It's not quite done yet. Whether I get other help or not it will be within the next couple weeks though. Basically at this point, i've got it about 40% built. After some more bobcat work it will just need a fair amount of man hours tweaking and packing dirt/etc.

If anybody is interested, pm me or something. You're welcome to come help or even come ride it when i'm home and it's done. Having a pump track is no fun if you have to always ride by yourself i guess. It's located off of route 30 near dalton ohio. I can send you some pics of the progress too if you're worried i'm some sort of maniac trying to lure you into the woods to knock you out and steal your bike or something

mtbr member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Come Ride My Pump Track (NE OHIO)-pumptrack.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Too bad you aren't closer to Columbus. That looks like fun. Reminds me of being a kid again!

Hermit
    Verrrry interesting. Where are you located? I'm in Trumbull County, and do quite a bit of trail work. If you're not too far...

Steve Z
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Dalton is between Wooster and Canton on route 30....close to vultures knob

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Looks like a great time...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Dude, is your track still going on? I would like to check it out ... I'm from youngstown. Hit me up.
    Last edited by Number5; 08-09-2014 at 05:01 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I think I've actually driven past this before. Right near the exit to Carr road?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff42 View Post
    I think I've actually driven past this before. Right near the exit to Carr road?

Close.... That's actually my buddy's moto track... I used to ride out there all the time. The pump track is a few country roads over back in the woods on family property. Unfortunately, it's probably all grown up by now. I moved away to the mountains in the southeast and haven't been back there in about two years. It was fun while it lasted, but it's probably rotting away by now.