mtbr member
    Apr 2005

can i get my own forum?

so i live in Kansas but spend a good 3+ month of the year in Illinois and next year i possibly am going to school in Utah, so i was just wondering if i could get my own forum made just for ppl like me who dont live in one place the entire year. because you know, it's entirly too hard to keep having to go to the forum list and click on a different state every time i want to talk bout trails or events in said state.

P.S. ima whiney little b1tch...

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    If Michigan and Nevada can have their own forums, then why shouldn't you. You might want to consider toning down the poor language, however, when you do get your own forum.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tundraline
    If Michigan and Nevada can have their own forums, then why shouldn't you. You might want to consider toning down the poor language, however, when you do get your own forum.
    ill take that into concideration

mtbr member
    i hope you choose illinois when there isn't copious amounts of frozen stuff.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    mostly in the summer when im not in school, but i do spend a healthy mount of time when fresh stuff fall'n down.

prbs

Everybody knows...

that moving around too much rots the brain.
    The "transient" forum is under "other" and is for all those who not only have difficulty choosing a state, but even worse, a country.
    If you think the Midwest forum lumps riders, geographic areas and topics together loosely, the transient forum barely distinguishes between continents, formerly paved roads and rickshaws.
    In any case, do you really want the pressure of your own forum? Why can't we all just get along? The only reason NV gets its own forum is...well...we have enough board traffic to support it...and...quite frankly...prostitution is legal in most of the state. People dig that.
    Did I say that out loud?