undercover brother

Calling all MTBRs in the Cincinnati area

This is in response to a thread in which a couple Cincinnatians located each other on another thread. Let's set up weekly rides. I ride about 3-5 times a week and can ride any day throughout the week after 4 pm. Thoughts on trail? Time? Or just comment on current trail conditions or experiences. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I am not from the Nati area but am curious, what kind of trails do you have in that area? Anything with an AM flavor, or is it XC? Just a forethought for a weekend getaway.

I am from Northeast Ohio and used to make the trip to Cinci monthly. Up here, our descending fun last all of about 2 seconds. Just looking for a change.
    2012 Scott Scale 29 Expert

mtbr member
    There is a decent downhill run that a couple of my buddies ride at Devou Park in Covington, Kentucky. It's right across the Ohio River. I haven't ridden there, but I've heard its great. They've also got singletrack, too. I hear they are expanding and making more trails.

undercover brother
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch rides a SS View Post
    There is a decent downhill run that a couple of my buddies ride at Devou Park in Covington, Kentucky. It's right across the Ohio River. I haven't ridden there, but I've heard its great. They've also got singletrack, too. I hear they are expanding and making more trails.
    The downhill run is awesome! I can't wait until they expand more, but its one of the better trails in the area. England Idlewild has a lot more versatile trail system, but no downhill.

mtbr member
    I have yet to ride there. Just need to find the time (and gas money!) to make it down that far.

mtbr member
    I'm in the Cincy area, not too bad of trails in the area, mostly xc only though. Good systems are not too far away though. I still need to check out devou though!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I'm in Dayton, but ride in Cinci with my cousin. I'll let him know about the thread, and perhaps I'll catch up with you guys one day.

undercover brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Trees138 View Post
    I'm in Dayton, but ride in Cinci with my cousin. I'll let him know about the thread, and perhaps I'll catch up with you guys one day.
    I frequently ride MoMBA a lot, as my girlfriend lives about a mile away. Great trail system, but nothing too exciting as its pretty flat. They have so many great trails, I wish they would build more jumps or utilize more drops...