mtbr member

Brown County Ride 08-10-2009

Hello fellow MTBR's

This is a X-post from HMBA: http://www.hmba.org/smf/index.php?topic=5785.0

On an unusual trip to Hoosier land and I have time for a loop tomorrow in the AM.

I got the beta on my SS gear from the search forums, looks like I will be subtracting some teeth for this ride as I am used to PISGAH.

Anyway, I was hoping somebody wanted to play hookie and could show me around tomorrow? I of course do know how to ride by myself but it is always more fun with company.

I am looking to ride Early Meet ~8 and try and get in a solid 3 hours of riding.

Let me know if anyone can make it and meeting spots if you would like as I am not familiar with this park, IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME!
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Schooner

Luckily, we were out this past weekend, making Schooner harder. Not sure if anyone could get out to ride with you on a weekday.

Here is the man with the plan for Schooner, Alex Stewart.

mtbr member
    Where he is digging right there. . . Is that where the nasty rock switchback is for the entrance to Schooner? I ate total $#%^ trying to ride that switchback too slow, so needless to say, I brought back a souvenir in the form of a gash on my leg.

You guys have some great things going on in that park!! The rock rainbow (that's what I would call it) was awesome to ride over. I keep telling Woody that is the correct way to lay rocks but I always get laughed at!! NICE WORK, I am proud to say I am from Indiana!
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA