mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Anyone interested in building some trails in Ky

Black Mountain Off-road Adventure Area is in the process of opening up trials for Mountain bikes. We have around 7000+ acreas. If anybody would like some input and or want to help build trails let me know. I currently sit on the board that overseas the park. I have been been a big help in the past for opening up atv and jeep trails. Now I am gonna focus alot of attention to the single track/mtb trails.

our park is located in Southeast Ky. It resides in Harlan county.
    any anyone has questions feel free to text me or call my cell at 606.273.8894

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    The sky is the limit with what we can do. Can you imagine 7000+ acres.. I wanna start off building some technical trails.. ramps jumps and rocks.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Interested

Have you contacted Troy at KYMBA.org? There are mountain bikers in central and southeast KY that would salivate over this.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    For the past year I had been working in Floyd county ( from columbus Ohio) and I was shocked that no trails had been built around that area! I was perfect for it!

Singletrack +1
    Yeah really need to get ahold of KYMBA. They are very organized, and I cant imagine theyd turn you down. Not to mention all the bureaucratic nonsense around the 'Ville. Theyd probably LOVE some place that didnt make a thousand rules for nothing.
    1x9 Hardtail, yummy.....