• 12-17-2012
    shoope1
    Anyone interested in building some trails in Ky
    Black Mountain Off-road Adventure Area is in the process of opening up trials for Mountain bikes. We have around 7000+ acreas. If anybody would like some input and or want to help build trails let me know. I currently sit on the board that overseas the park. I have been been a big help in the past for opening up atv and jeep trails. Now I am gonna focus alot of attention to the single track/mtb trails.

our park is located in Southeast Ky. It resides in Harlan county.
    any anyone has questions feel free to text me or call my cell at 606.273.8894
  • 12-18-2012
    shoope1
    The sky is the limit with what we can do. Can you imagine 7000+ acres.. I wanna start off building some technical trails.. ramps jumps and rocks.
  • 01-04-2013
    LarryG
    Interested
    Have you contacted Troy at KYMBA.org? There are mountain bikers in central and southeast KY that would salivate over this.
  • 01-05-2013
    turbolsvt
    For the past year I had been working in Floyd county ( from columbus Ohio) and I was shocked that no trails had been built around that area! I was perfect for it!
  • 01-13-2013
    AndysTrek
    Yeah really need to get ahold of KYMBA. They are very organized, and I cant imagine theyd turn you down. Not to mention all the bureaucratic nonsense around the 'Ville. Theyd probably LOVE some place that didnt make a thousand rules for nothing.