mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Any Dayton/Xenia OH riders out there???

Looking for riders in the Dayton/Xenia, OH area. I ride my mountain bike on the bike paths (mostly to get places), roads, and trails. I enjoy riding my bike 3-4 days a week. I ride typically 4-6 hours on each ride. I like riding horse trails, mountain bike trails, and hiking trails. I don't mind getting a little muddy or dirty. I currently ride a 29er Ventana hard tail and I ride a Pivot 29er. I have ridden all the way from my home to King's Island via bike path, roads, etc. Post me and we can connect!! Men, women -- age doesn't matter...just that you like to ride!!

pyroclastic flow
    i ride at MoMBA and John Bryan State Park and visit cincinnati, my hometown.

mtbr member
    For mtb I mostly ride trails around the cinci area, but get up to Caesars creek once in awhile. The blue trail is pretty nice there. For road, I spend a fair bit of time in the South Lebanon, Oregonia, Corwin area. Relatively low traffic with a few hills for fun.

I have not tried JB or MoMBA yet, but want to check them out this summer.

It rains here. :(
    Same here, my regulars are John Bryan and MoMBA, and every once in a while Hueston Woods. I have yet to try Ceasars Creek, but I will this year, as well as the Wilds near Zanesville, OH.
    07 GF Rig

mtbr member
    Yup I'm from the Huber Heights Area, Ceasers Creek aint bad alot alot of roots and some sick drop offs, alot of fun im just starting to ride now that i have the time too.
    MY BIKES
    Trek 4300
    Mirraco Blink