Thread: Alum SP

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Alum SP

Had the chance to ride Alum this past weekend, have to say a good bit of fun. Props to the trail maintaners there. One thing...have to get on the skills area, things are in a sad state of affairs. Overall fun flowy goodness, thanks to those involved with the trail network!
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.

Suckin wind like a boss
    did you ride p1 and p2 both?
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob W View Post
    Had the chance to ride Alum this past weekend, have to say a good bit of fun. Props to the trail maintaners there. One thing...have to get on the skills area, things are in a sad state of affairs. Overall fun flowy goodness, thanks to those involved with the trail network!
    Yeah, everyone has been spread pretty thin the last few years with building Chestnut Ridge, the new beginner trail, re-routing P1, and a few huge storms. I am sure that the skills area will get some love sooner or later! Glad you had fun!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Ride

Hit up P1 and P2. Fun stuff all around. Like everywhere would be nice if more trail could be put on the ground!

Actually did notice the reroutes on P1 while riding, and the storm damage mentioned. We know what that is all about in NJ. Thanks for the effort of gettinghte trail netword on the ground! Like I said fun stuff!!!
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.