Thread: 6 hour series?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

6 hour series?

I heard something mentioned of a possible 6 hour race series. Did not get to ask questions, but am wondering if there is going to be something in the area starting up. Or one that I have not heard of. Know of the WI and MI series, but both are 8-10 hours away. Ohio starting something?

Any info would be great!

Thanks
    If you can be blissfully ignorant to the notion that something is impossible, then you might surprise yourself. -- Andrea138

powered by peanut butter.
    Well, it's only one race, not a series, but do you know about 24 Hours of DINO?

DINO Indiana: Mountain Bike, Trail Run, Off-road Triathlon, and Adventure Racing
    "Never trust a man in a blue trench coat. Never drive a car when you're dead." -- Tom Waits

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Yes, there will be a six hour race series next year. It will be based from the Cincinnati area. All the details are being hammered out now. It is being ran by Big Dave Sports. If you want some more details check his website.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    There's also a 6/12/24 Hour race in Winona Lake, Indiana.
    pla.net.co/IndianaMTB

mtbr member
    May 2008

Tristate 6 Hour Series

Quote Originally Posted by desnaephoto View Post
    I heard something mentioned of a possible 6 hour race series. Did not get to ask questions, but am wondering if there is going to be something in the area starting up. Or one that I have not heard of. Know of the WI and MI series, but both are 8-10 hours away. Ohio starting something?

Any info would be great!

Thanks
    Tri State 6 Hours Race Series

The Tri-State 6HRS p/b Trek Bicycle Store of Cincinnati is an endurance mountain bike race series consisting of four 6-hour MTB races in the Greater Cincinnati area. The final dates and locations are as follows:

Saturday, June 22, 2013 Versailles State Park, Versailles, IN p/b Team Hungry*

Sunday, July 14, 2013 East Fork State Park, Batavia, OH p/b Rogue Racing Project :513:

Sunday, July 28, 2013 Hueston Woods State Park, Oxford, OH p/b Trek Store Cincinnati Cycling Team

Sunday, August 4, 2013 England-Idlewild, Burlington, KY p/b Reser Bicycle Racing and Boone County Parks