2013 AOA Mayhem Enduro

Printable View

• 01-27-2013
    vegas_84
    2013 AOA Mayhem Enduro
    Mark your calendars kids... the 2nd AOA Mayhem Enduro is right around the corner

EVENT SCHEDULE
    SATURDAY MAY 25
    Practice: dawn to dusk (we strongly encourage racers to check out the trails ahead of time either on Saturday or before)
    6:00-8:00pm - registration/packet pickup

SUNDAY MAY 26
    8:30 registration/ packet pickup
    10:00 First Starter
    12:30 Last Starter (estimated 2.5 hours to circle the course)

more details to come... or check out our website for info Welcome to Appalachia Outdoor Adventures also, don't forget to "like" our facebook page for updates as well.
  • 01-27-2013
    OHtard
    In! Looks like a blast.
  • 01-29-2013
    Fleas
    This was a cool race last year!

Do it again!

-F
  • 01-29-2013
    tangaroo
    On what trails is this held? The wilds?
  • 01-29-2013
    vegas_84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tangaroo View Post
    On what trails is this held? The wilds?

Yes, this year's edition is again at The Wilds... but don't worry, we're already adding/adjusting sections to keep it fresh and fun.
  • 01-30-2013
    big terry
    hide the whiskey.
  • 01-31-2013
    Bike Ride 934
    Last years race was sweet...the food at the end made it a good ending.....
  • 02-01-2013
    tangaroo
    Anyone ride SS at this event? I've got a transAM built up SS and would love to try my first Enduro event. I've never ridden the Wilds either. I pass through Zanesville all the time and never have my bike with me.
  • 02-07-2013
    Fleas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tangaroo View Post
    Anyone ride SS at this event? I've got a transAM built up SS and would love to try my first Enduro event. I've never ridden the Wilds either. I pass through Zanesville all the time and never have my bike with me.

One of my team mates rode rigid SS last year. After all was said and done he finished 2 seconds slower than me (rigid w/ gears) for the entire race. We finished mid-field. I think one or 2 other guys also rode SS.
    No matter how you do it, it will be fun!

-F
  • 02-08-2013
    vegas_84
    1 Attachment(s)
  • 02-09-2013
    rsullivan
    Can anyone race this race.... Live by chicago so the series would be impossible but would love to do the Enduro race.
  • 02-09-2013
    vegas_84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rsullivan View Post
    Can anyone race this race.... Live by chicago so the series would be impossible but would love to do the Enduro race.

Absolutely! You do not need to do full series to race the Enduro
  • 02-09-2013
    rsullivan
    sweet!!! already put my v days in from work....