Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

White River Valley Trail - Branson, MO

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Simpledesign 
#1 ·
I will be in Branson this weekend for a wedding and would like to ride this trail. The weather forecast, however, looks pretty rainy. How well does this trail drain? Should it be avoided when it's wet?

Thanks.

#4 ·
The fall hunting seasons don't begin until September/October. The whole trail should be open. As a FYI when they close sections it is all of orange, green, and section of blue. I was kinda bummed when I went down in the fall one year and found those sections closed. Riding the red and blue both directions made up for it.

#7 ·
It's a great mountain bike trail - I rode it back in June and had a great time - you can't beat the location - right there practically on the outskirts of town. Always nice to have a great trail right there where you don't have to drive an hour away - you can get a quick ride in and be back to enjoy the rest of what Branson has to offer.

Plus - it is a great way to help stave off the pounds from eating at the Grand Country Buffet. LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.