Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Cedar is my home trail, I just hoped when we get more daylight there will be something close after work.
    Yes I would be up for a ride sometime. Sundays or thursday would work.

Thanks AR. Outside, yes I'm talking with someone about trails where you mentioned.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Hot springs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailfreak View Post
    Cedar is my home trail, I just hoped when we get more daylight there will be something close after work.
    Yes I would be up for a ride sometime. Sundays or thursday would work.

Thanks AR. Outside, yes I'm talking with someone about trails where you mentioned.
    That is good to know. Sundays would be the best for me until we have daylight late into the evenings again. It would be nice to have some or A local trail/ trail systems here in Benton. Post up when any of you go ride again and would like to meet up and I'll do the same. I'm not sure about this weekend though. Bet everything will be pretty saturated, although Iron Mtn doesn't see to hold much water.

mtbr member
    I'm in Sherwood

mtbr member
    Will do, the way things are looking for me, it may be january before I have another chance to ride.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    monticello, ar
    to bad there is not much in my neck of the woods. looks like i'm stuck with 4 wheeler trails.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    jonesboro... i ride craighead forest every chance i get... igotem check google craighead forest and youll find everything you need... i would post a link but i dont have enough post in my counter to do so

mtbr member
    The Fort(Ft. Smith).... Lee Creek Reservoir, Ben Geren, Springhill......

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Fayetteville during the school year, Texarkana for Spring, Winter, and Summer break.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chadalex78 View Post
    The Fort(Ft. Smith).... Lee Creek Reservoir, Ben Geren, Springhill......
    Hey chadalex78 I am in fort smith too. How often you go out and ride these trails? Ben Geren looks like a fun trail.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by otsdj2012 View Post
    Hey chadalex78 I am in fort smith too. How often you go out and ride these trails? Ben Geren looks like a fun trail.
    I try to at least two times a week... Been taking alot of trips up north to slaughter pen and blowing springs though. Ben Geren is a decent trail... It gets better and better as more things get added to it. I like it better than springhill.. Springhill just doesnt have enough elevation for my liking, but i still ride it from time to time. For close proximity tho, Lee Creek Reservoir is the best.. I love that place...

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I just got back from blowing springs. I only checked out the south side trails, but they sure looked fun. I also checked out lee creek reservoir too, those trails look steep but fun. I am still trying to get familiar with ben geren and the best way to ride it.

mtbr member
    I just got back from blowing springs. I only checked out the south side trails, but they sure looked fun. I also checked out lee creek reservoir too, those trails look steep but fun. I am still trying to get familiar with ben geren and the best way to ride it.
    If u make it back up to Blowing Springs, youll be doing yourself a injustice if u dont ride it.. The north trails especially... As far as Ben Geren goes, park on massard and start there.. At least thats how I always do it.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    If u make it back up to Blowing Springs, youll be doing yourself a injustice if u dont ride it.. The north trails especially... As far as Ben Geren goes, park on massard and start there.. At least thats how I always do it.
    If you ever need someone to ride with let me know.

mtbr member
    If you ever need someone to ride with let me know.
    I rode Ben Geren today... Its muddy as ****. Prolly goin to ride Lee Creek tomorrow.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I rode Ben Geren today... Its muddy as ****. Prolly goin to ride Lee Creek tomorrow.
    Even the parts on top of the hill? That stinks. How well does lee creek drain? How many miles can you ride out there? Some have told me 6, and others have told me around 9.

mtbr member
    Even the parts on top of the hill? That stinks. How well does lee creek drain? How many miles can you ride out there? Some have told me 6, and others have told me around 9.
    I dont count the miles I ride.. I just ride whats fun.. In any given trail session i may ride the same section 2 or 3 times just cause i think its fun.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Im from Fort Smith as well! Ill have to try the lee creek trails sometime! Do you have any directions for how to get there? We rode devils den last weekend. Good ride just not enough trails but what they have are pretty good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=Stucksucks;8959745]Im from Fort Smith as well! Ill have to try the lee creek trails sometime! Do you have any directions for how to get there? We rode devils den last weekend. Good ride just not enough trails but what they have are pretty good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO

Its up 59 hwy.. When the double lane ends take a left at that light... Take a left at the church sign, then another left at the church... Its takes you to the park. Or Google Lee Creek Reservoir and it should tell you how to get to the boat loading ramp and parking lot... the trails are at the top of the parking lot. Theres a lil sign where the trail entrance is.... Fun trail.. Good for exploring,, You can aslo find some fast descents there...

mtbr member
    May 2010
    These are from mtbark.com, good site for trails in arkansas.

From I-40 in Van Buren take the Hwy 59 exit and go north for 1 mile and turn left onto Old Uniontown Road. Stay on Old Uniontown Road for 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Pine Hollow Road and go 2 miles. Turn left onto Gelly Road and go for 1 mile to the parking area.

Stucksucks, and chadalex, would love to meet up and ride! Just got my bike going.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Oh cool so it's at the lee creek boat ramp that's not to hard to find.

And ya we def should get a ride together!
    I may run up and check out lee creek Thursday.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stucksucks View Post
    Oh cool so it's at the lee creek boat ramp that's not to hard to find.

And ya we def should get a ride together!
    I may run up and check out lee creek Thursday.
    You plan on doing any riding Saturday or Sunday? I checked out part of the homestead loop, cemetery loop, and dam overlook. Each one looked fun on a bike for sure. There may be some steep parts, but they are worth it for the views.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I'm gonna be out of town this weekend but we could get something going next weekend for sure.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stucksucks View Post
    I'm gonna be out of town this weekend but we could get something going next weekend for sure.
    Sounds good. Let us know what you thought of lee creek. I only got to check out a tiny portion of the trail system. I have never been to Devil's Den. Did you think it was worth the trip?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Devils den was a fun day trip but just wasnt enough miles of trails i didnt think. But im a noob so i have nothing really to compare it to but ben geren.
    But i'll def go back again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast