Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Shoot me an email at Joseph.hughes@smail.astate.edu if you are interested in getting a bike group together. I'd like to work out maybe bike rides 1-2 times a month so us bikers can get together and hangout and ride together.I'd be willing to drive a couple hours if i had to. Aint not biggie to ride new terrain.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeder212 View Post
    Just outside Benton, and just getting into it...still actually shopping for a bike. Looking for places to ride, any help would be appreciated.
    Have you found a bike yet?

Would there be any interest in getting a ride going next weekend at Cedar Glades in Hot springs? JAA\\ and I just rode there this weekend and really liked it. If not this weekend lets try to get a ride set up soon. What do you(everyone) think?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasOutside View Post
    BiiiiiiiG Rock!
    I just checked out your site and book marked it. Looks to be a good tool that I'll be keeping up with.

Dirty South Underdog
    Memphis... close enough

Syllamo Trails are my usual stomping grounds when they aren't grown over.
    Brickhouse Blog (most known unknown)

Just Riding Along- best internet radio show on Mountain Bike Radio

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_K View Post
    Have you found a bike yet?

Would there be any interest in getting a ride going next weekend at Cedar Glades in Hot springs? JAA\\ and I just rode there this weekend and really liked it. If not this weekend lets try to get a ride set up soon. What do you(everyone) think?
    Got a 2005 Giant Yukon a couple days ago. I'd be interested in a ride sometime. Not sure if I can do this weekend or not. I work a few days a week at Camp Robinson, so I may hit up Burns Park one day after work, or pay the dues to CARP and ride the trails on Camp Robinson.

mtbr member
    Yeah, I've been thinking of paying the dues as well. Looks like a lot of good riding out there. I wouldn't be able to do anything thru the week I don't think but do post up when/where you plan on riding thru the week and maybe/possibly I can get out there with ya! Keeps us all posted. Who all would be up for the weekend!?!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Yeah, I've been thinking of paying the dues as well. Looks like a lot of good riding out there. I wouldn't be able to do anything thru the week I don't think but do post up when/where you plan on riding thru the week and maybe/possibly I can get out there with ya! Keeps us all posted. Who all would be up for the weekend!?!
    Well, looks like the rain might shut me down for tomorrow. I was planning on either Burns Park or Camp Rob.

I'm at the fire house Saturday, but could possibly be up for something Sunday morning when I get off.

mtbr member
    Sounds good, at the moment we have myself, JAA\\ and possibly two others from Maumelle heading to Cedar Glades in Hot Springs on Sunday. Time is still TBD.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Sounds good, at the moment we have myself, JAA\\ and possibly two others from Maumelle heading to Cedar Glades in Hot Springs on Sunday. Time is still TBD.
    It looks like I'll be in. I should be ok for any time that day, but I get off at 7am. The earlier the better for me.

Now for my disclaimer... This will be my first real ride, I'll be bringing up the rear.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Im in arkadelphia
    2008 stumpy fsr

Life is Go0d!
    Bentonville
    The only regrets in life, are the risks you didn't take.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootar View Post
    Im in arkadelphia
    Wanna go to Hot Springs!?! That wouldn't be that long of a trip.

mtbr member
    It looks like I'll be in. I should be ok for any time that day, but I get off at 7am. The earlier the better for me.

Now for my disclaimer... This will be my first real ride, I'll be bringing up the rear.
    That sounds good we normally like to start early as well.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Wanna go to Hot Springs!?! That wouldn't be that long of a trip.
    sure, i just went a couple weeks ago, ill be out of town from today till sunday, so anytime next week/weekend is good.
    2008 stumpy fsr

mtbr member
    That sounds good we normally like to start early as well.

We are planning to be leaving Benton at/close to 9:30 which should put us there around 10:15. It will be myself and JAA\\, and we will be in a gray gmc crew cab. If we are not in the park playing around/warming up, then we'll be out in the trail. Just go on in and we'll meet up at some point along the way, I'm sure. Let me know what you'll be driving so I can look for you. Sound good?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I'll be in a maroon single cab Ram. I'll leave Haskell or Benton, wherever I'm at, around 930 also. I've never been out there, but I think I know where I'm going.

mtbr member
    I'll be in a maroon single cab Ram. I'll leave Haskell or Benton, wherever I'm at, around 930 also. I've never been out there, but I think I know where I'm going.
    Alrighty, sounds good! See ya in the am

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hey guys, not sure if I'll make it or not. Just now getting to lay down here at work, been a busy night. Plus with all this rain, how will the trails be?

mtbr member
    Ok we are going to wait a bit ourselves and let things dry out some. Well probably be out there sometime today though!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Fayetteville

mtbr member
    any trails around Benton? I live in Hot Springs and ride cedar glades alot. I work at Landers Dodge in Benton and would like to find maybe a local trail in Benton.

mtbr member
    I can't think of any but I hear that some are being built near Lake Catherine (not at the state park). Those would be a little closer for you.
    Visit us here: ArkansasOutside.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailfreak View Post
    any trails around Benton? I live in Hot Springs and ride cedar glades alot. I work at Landers Dodge in Benton and would like to find maybe a local trail in Benton.
    Nope, unfortunately not. I live in Benton and ride cedar glades and iron mountain more than any others. I rode 16 miles Sunday at iron mountain. Pretty fun! What would you think of getting to gether and riding sometime? Do you have others that you ride with? Have you ridden the vista trail? That's one that I haven't hit yet that is "relatively close".

mtbr member
    Fayetteville.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Rogers, AR

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast