Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Syllamo Trail Conditions??

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  yawdert 
#1 ·
Is there a website where you can get this info, or has anyone been there in the last few days that knows? I've heard that the trails shed water well, don't know if it's true though!!

#2 ·
Water is no problem

Water is no problem. I have not been there in a couple weeks. The trails were pretty clear of trees at that time, but we had some straight line 50 mph winds since then. And of course, we had the tornado come through (Mtn View got hit very hard) 5 days ago.

We planned to go ride it and remove debris today - but the group fell apart. I too am interested to know how much deadfall there is so we know how many trips and time it is going to take to work the trails out again.

#3 ·
Are all trails open?

My wife and I are planning a trip there for a week of riding the first week of April. Thought I read somewhere that a trail was closed (in the fall?) because of logging. We may also head to Pigeon Creek, in Mountain Home. I'd appreciate any mention of trail conditions there.

Ken

#5 ·
Weather permitting, we're thinking of coming down March 1st for a day or two of riding. Any info on current conditions would be great. Otherwise we'll try contacting the Forest Service for more info. Thanks!

Lori

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.