mtbr member

parking at camp robinson

when you check in at the front gate, please ask them where they want mountain bikers to park. there are reports that parking at "winter parking" is forbidden and may be considered trespassing. also, the base police are cracking down on speeding so be careful.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    also be sure and put your sportsman pass number on the sign in sheet. I was unaware and got a talking to about it saturday.
    2008 Trek EX 8
    "Natural devotion may be enough to attract us to Jesus, ... but it will never make us disciples."

mtbr member
    word from CARP is that it is okay to park at Winter Parking and that recent events were a mistake. prob best to always check at sign in if there are any closures/restrictions etc.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    So what's the scoop at Camp Robinson? I'll be in town next month and need to get caught up on CARP passes, Sportsman passes, parking, trail closures, etc.

I got to hit the trails last year, and had a great time. Looking forward to hitting some trails I missed last year -- that is if I can navigate the logistics of just getting to the trails.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    You need to get a sportsmans pass to get on base. They are only available Tue & Thur, from 1000a-600p. Maybe 900a-600p. As far as the trails go, check us out on facebook. JBar has posted several blogs, maps & links about the trails.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    So I no longer need to show a CARP membership card?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    We would still like your support for the club; but it is no longer required for admission to ride the trails.