mtbr member

Lost Trek 6500, Burns Park Area, Little Rock

Everyone, a miscommunication between my brother and I has led to me losing me Trek 6500 singlespeed in the Burns Park area. Apparently the bike fell off the bike rack on the back of my brother's car. Didn't realize until we were about 15 miles down the road. Retraced our steps with no luck. If anybody hears anything about it, I'd appreciate you getting in contact with me. The bike is an 02 Trek 6500, 17.5" frame, blue with silver stripes and green ESI grips. The bike is setup as a singlespeed. Its not worth much but I enjoy riding it and it was my first bike I ever bought. Any info appreciated. Also, is there a forum for local Little Rock guys that I might need to post to? Thanks, Chuck
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    Posted it on http://www.facebook.com/aroutside Good luck!
    Visit us here: ArkansasOutside.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasOutside View Post
    Posted it on http://www.facebook.com/aroutside Good luck!
    Thanks for the help! I'm going to call the park tomorrow and maybe they have heard something. I'm guessing it fell off somewhere in the park since I didn't lock it down good. Lesson learned. Just lucky it was a $200 bike and not my Tallboy. I'm not sure how I'd react to losing that one.
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    Here's a pic of the bike. If you happen to see it around Little Rock or hear about it, let me know. Thanks, Chuck

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Sorry to hear about the lost bike. I saw your ad on craigslist also. I'll keep an eye out and spread the word.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PScal View Post
    Sorry to hear about the lost bike. I saw your ad on craigslist also. I'll keep an eye out and spread the word.
    Thanks, I appreciate the help. Not looking good as I've not heard anything about it. Luckily, I just picked up this new toy to help me get over the loss, though I'd still like to have my SS back in my arsenal as well.