banned

Lincoln lake NWA

Went out and rode Lincoln Lake in NWA today. Not a bad ride at all. Theres some great views of the lake and bluffs. There's two out and back loops. Both 4 miles each. Has a little bit of everything. Technical, fast flowing, pine forest loom. Reminds me of SPH, DD and Hobbs all rolled into one.

It's approx. 20 miles from Fayetteville. Was hesitant of the drive, but found it worth it. Will definately visit more frequently. Worth the drive.

mtbr member
    I've been meaning to check it out, just haven't had a chance. Heard some pretty good things about the trail. Was it easy to navigate and find your way around?

banned
    The trails are well marked. Read the map at the parking lot and you should'nt have a problem. The section of pine forrest was somewhat confussing. Had to stop a couple of times and make sure I was on the trail, due to pine needles blanketing the ground. Don't let that deter you. I found them fun. Riding the pine needles was similar to riding in wet conditions as far as traction and braking. Nice little mix thrown into the ride.

Next time I go. I'll make sure and take a camera. Theres some nice scenery of the lake and bluffs all around.

I rode on a Friday. Didnt see a single person on the trails. Talked to three diferent groups of people around the boat launch. All were very polite. Willing to share info on the area.