mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Devil's Den (surrounding) DH

I've never been to dd and only want to ride dh. I'm very unfamiliar and was wondering if someone could tell me or point on a map where the dh trails are located. I'll be driving from KCMO and it would save me from wandering around and hoping for the best. I would greatly appreciate anyones help or advice on this. Also, if someone knows some other dh trails around the area worth checking out, I'd take that too.
    Thanks,

Ryan

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I have a summer home in eureka springs. Lake leather has a sweet dh trail. Check that out for sure. You tube miner's rock dh.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I'm familiar with lake leatherwood. It's awesome. I've seen dd videos but can't find info as to where the dh trails are.

mtbr member
    I believe they only open it up mountain bike festival. I'll check into it tomorrow.
    Visit us here: ArkansasOutside.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Ive heard of dd downhill but couldnt find it when we went. Mostly just a cross country single track is what we rode. Its a good ride but idk if its good enough to come down from kc.

Give them a call and ask about the downhill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I would also love to know where the devils den downhill area is. Someone who knows where it is needs to share the love! A gps location would be best, instead of turn left here, ride a half mile down this trail... etc... or both would be great. Anybody??

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Bueller . . . Bueller . . .

mtbr member
    The DD dh trail was shut down a year or two ago. The property to access the trail used to be national forest property, but was sold so the trail is no longer accessible.
    There was (and still is) talk of working with the park to build a new one on park property. If anyone is interested in helping with building the new trail, look up freeride oklahoma on facebook.