mtbr member
    May 2008

Could use some (free)ride advice.......for real.

Im planning a trip to Arkansas and I am headed there from kansas city this upcoming saturday. My friend and I both have a full week off of work and want to camp and ride the whole time. First off, we would like to hit some freerideish stuff, something along the lines of the Leatherwood DH course, something better would be sweet. Second, any longer trail systems that would be fun to camp and ride? Any suggestions would be sweet, especially from a local. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Trails

Hello
    A couple of good trails are the Vista trail, Cedar glades, they are in the Hot Springs area, camping or lodging is available with a good night life in town, and lots of scenic areas, the lakes, hiking trails, plenty to do. Several good places to eat. And Oaklawn for food and fun.

mtbr member
    cant speak to the DH stuff but the good riding and camping is near the womble and syllamo. vista and cedar glades are good rides but the womble, syllamo and camp robinson (in little rock) are all better. there should be several threads here in the midsouth section about places to camp, eat, ride and more...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007