mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Cedar Glades Park

We were finally was able to ride the trails at Cedar Glades Park on last Friday. It was a pretty nice trail. The trail was in great shape. There was some climbing, but a lot of "flowy" areas. There was a few spots on the black loop that were flat and boring, but overall the trail was very enjoyable. There were a few spots that required you to pick a line, but for the most part the surface of the trail allowed you to carry a lot of speed. My wife said that it was her favorite trail so far. I attached a map that they had at the trail head. It appeared to be better than the others that I had found online. I think that you will be able to read it easier than the others that I found online.
    Attached Files Attached Files

honez1414
    Jan 2011
    Rode this while in town for the OC. Hot Springs has a jewel on their hands. To have something that nice and that close to downtown is special.

mtbr member
    CG may be my favorite SS trail.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Planned to get there last September and did not; planning again this year.

Justa Dude

Gonna be a hot ride.

Hoping to hit this trail while on vacation. Will be in Hot Springs from the 4th till the 9th. I have been checking with the weather....damn, they are predicting highs all week of at or near 100. Whew!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I ride out there a few times a week. If someone wants to get together out there I'd be happy to join you.