Thread: Blowing Springs

mtbr member

Blowing Springs

Have you been to Blowing Springs yet? After reading this it is now on my list for the next trip to NW Arkansas. Blowing Springs and a Run Across the Border Thanks Chris for the report.
    Visit us here: ArkansasOutside.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Blowing Sprngs is great. Woody and the Progressive Trail Designs guys are doing a fantastic job. Make the trip. You won't regret it.

mtbr member
    Only 2-3 times a week! Fast, flowy AND 10 minutes from my house "by bike!"

mtbr member
    May 2012
    It is short, so multiple laps are in order, but the trail is one of my faves in NWA

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Decent trail, but like most of the ones in the area, don't expect a technical challenge. It is "fast fun", but all the rocks and roots have been basically covered up and it rides like a dusty sidewalk. If you are in the area I say check it out, but I wouldn't make a special trip just for it.

mtbr member
    BLOWING SPRINGS IS SICK!! I try to make it there at least once a month.. Theyve added some tabletops too... Badass trail. I love that place.. Ill take a day and ride a few laps out there then hit Slaughter Pen Hollow.. Best riding in the state.. Glad its not too far from home(Ft.Smith), for a all-day shredfest... The drive is pretty awesome too.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdb_lmb View Post
    Decent trail, but like most of the ones in the area, don't expect a technical challenge. It is "fast fun", but all the rocks and roots have been basically covered up and it rides like a dusty sidewalk. If you are in the area I say check it out, but I wouldn't make a special trip just for it.
    u want rocks? U want roots? U want technical? Hit Lee Creek reservoir... One of the best near my home town.