Obsessed with bicycles

Anybody in the Little Rock area want to ride?

I'm tired of always riding by myself, it's getting old. Anybody down for a ride at camp rob, burns, Boyle, cedar glades, womble. Heck anywhere I don't care!
    Been riding a few years and can hold my own on the trail. Looking for other good riders to ride with. Sometimes I like going out and hammering it out and sometimes just cruising. Have 2 bikes a rigid 29er ss and a specialized epic.

I'll most likely be riding burns tomorrow afternoon if anybody is interested.

mtbr member
    I'd be interested in maybe meeting up for a ride sometime this summer. I live out west between Russellville and Fort Smith so LR is a decent drive for me. I hear the Hot Springs riding is pretty good. Don't really know for sure though as I just moved here last summer and have finally been getting back into riding the past couple months.

mtbr member
    go to facebook and join "little rock night riding" and post there when you want to ride. also, there's regular rides at boyle park thursdays 645 and possibly tues nights at burns park. there is also a regular CARP ride at camp rob but i dont know the day/time.