Fat!Drunk!Slow!

Wyandotte/Trenton Bike Rentals???

Short time Michigander, long time Alaskan missing home,

Gonna be in Wyandotte and Trenton for about 5 days here coming up in March and was wondering if there were any places recomended to rent a bike that are local?

Thanks,

Black Sheep rising
    Unsure about what's local to Trenton/Woodhaven, but I'd venture out to Trail's Edge in Northville. You pretty much have to go in that direction to get to any decent trails anyway, and Mike or Aaron will take good care of you.

Welcome to Michigan, BTW! And I don't blame you for missing Alaska, not even a little.
    Let the market decide!

N42.58 W83.06

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Thanks tarbo,

I miss MI for the family that lives there. Still live in Alaska, have done so for 28 years now. No going back! ;p

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    There is a LBS in Woodhaven (next to Trenton) called Al Petri's however I dont think they have bike rentals.

Utabantarbo said it right. Nothing to ride in our area you have to go atleast 45 minutes north to hit good trails. Maybury State Park and Novi Tree farm are a few choices. There is however Willow Metro park that is about 15 minutes West of our area in Huron Township. That would be good if you want to ride a road bike. Lots of paved track in that park.