keep it rubber side down
    Apr 2010

New question here. Visiting from PA i need a Riding buddy????

Looking to ride the lansing area. in from southwest PA for a day or two. hit me up if you can help me out. serious rider, but not looking to break a land speed record. roll with me please.

Dave

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I live in Detroit so I wouldn't be able to ride with you... but... I do suggest you check out this website if you want to find trails in the Lansing area. It will give you reviews, trail conditions, maps, directions, everything but a bike to ride.

http://www.oakgov.com/peds/assets/do...r_pathways.pdf

Select "trail guide" on the LH side and then enter the zip code where you'll be staying.

Enjoy Michigan if you haven't already!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    When you coming? I would be willing to show you around Anderson Park if it didn't conflict with anything.

Other trails in the immediate area include: Burchfield, Bennett Park (in Charlotte), and Rose Lake. About an hours drive will get you to longer trail systems like the Poto and Yankee Springs.

mtbr member
    would strongly suggest you check out Fort Custer, Yankee Springs (could do both trails in a day easily) and also Poto. You should check out WWW.MMBA.org put up a post there as you may get more replies there.
    Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you have tasted it what do you really know? and then its too late.