mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Tree Farm Relay, July 28th Lakeshore Park Novi

7th annual Tree Farm Relay on Saturday, July 28!!!

The 2011 Relay was our best event yet, and we are looking at ways to make the 2012 event even bigger. We capped the race at 100 teams last year, but thanks to our great relationship with the city of Novi, we have come up with a parking plan that will allow us to expand the field to 125 teams!!! This race will be a fundraiser for the MCMBA (Motor City Mountain Biking Association), an IMBA Chapter, and will help to keep our local trails in great shape! Expect another great day of racing and fun! We are planning out a new special surprise for the start of the Sport wave. We plan on having music and BBQ in the front of the park and some special fun courtesy of HoDaddy at the Crater!! Start planning your teams, planning your costumes and get ready for the coolest race around!

More discussion/videos at mmba.org

Register online at: active.com

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I want to make sure my team gets in, but currently only have 3 team members .... how can I still register?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Didn't you have any imaginary friends in childhood?

(If you email us later we can update this in the registration database. Contact information is on the site.)

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Ha. I was going to do that but wasn't sure if I could change it later. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    No problem. We can also do this at the sign in tent, but it's easier beforehand.