Thread: Trails in Troy

May 2009

Trails in Troy

I am being sent there for three weeks for work. Is there anything to ride around Troy. I will be taking my niner and hope to get some riding in. If not the road bike will be coming. Thanks,
    MUD

My weiner is 10.5".....Oh wait...I'm holding this ruler backward.

locked - time out
    Jan 2007
    Check out Bloomer (5-10 Minutes), Pontiac lake (30 minutes), highland rec (35 min)

mtbr member
    check out www.mmba.org for latest trail conditions and locations of trails here in Michigan also for a local watering hole try http://www.cplanet.com/destwindow.as...453FDB5DE19FFD
    cheers
    Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you have tasted it what do you really know? and then its too late.

Black Sheep rising
    Stony Creek is the closest real trail system. Bloomer is slightly closer, but not well marked, and often not fully maintained. Slightly beyond Stony (15 mins. by car) is Addison Oaks and Bald Mountain North. Bald Mtn. is wide and fast, but suffers from some of the same issues as Bloomer. Addison Oaks (disclosure: I am one of the trail Coordinators there) is fast tight singletrack (mostly) that has a bit of everything.

Check out the MMBA Forums for both latest trail conditions as well as group ride opportunities.
    Let the market decide!

N42.58 W83.06

mtbr member
    Highland is awesome, Milford has a good short one, and Novi is supposed to have some good ones; the tree farm i think one is called.