PM Me for Wood Fenders

Stolen Bike spotted in Flint

For those riders in the City of Flint, please keep an eye out for my bike that was stolen last June. I was informed today by a rider involved with much of the areas events recognized my bike from pictures I posted through the east side and down town. I was told that the person that was riding it was a black male, age 19ish, around the area of Atwood Stadium. Below is a pic of my bike, God only knows what shape it's in, I'm just glad that the thief didn't steel it for scrap.

Thanks!!

Answer Pro Taper bars, Pedro Black walls, FSA stem, FSA ZS Headset, XT Pods

XT Cassette, XTR Rear Der, Saint Crank, XT Front Der, SRAM 991 solid pin with power link, wheelset RYNO Lite Shimi hubs, Tires F-Hutch Python R-Bontrager SS Revolt, Pedals TIME ALUMS

Full lenth Der Housing. The pic isn't close enough to see the plastic tubing lining the housing guides, but it's 4mm housing and the tubing is the same thing you use for your fish tank.

The Saint. Sweet bottom bracket design.
    The wood is being bent! Let me know what you need!

locked - time out
    Jan 2007
    good luck

PM Me for Wood Fenders
    Quote Originally Posted by jkkfam89
    good luck
    Thanks, my hopes aren't to high, but who knows what might turn up. If I get enough eyes looking and get some feedback, I'll call the police. But I don't want to go on just one guys word.
    The wood is being bent! Let me know what you need!

mtbr member
    Sorry to hear about your bike, but hey, thats Flint! (I grew up in flint and had a couple bikes stolen there when I was a kid)