mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Ok, who rides Holdridge in Holly?

Just curious as to how many people here ride at Holdridge on a regular basis? I live in Holly, so that is kind of my "home course" and I ride it every weekend. I only live 6-7 miles away from the trails, so I ride on dirt roads to get there. I've only used my car to carry my bike a couple of times this year when I went to Pontiac Lake or Mayberry.

I realize it's getting to the end of the season, but I thought I'd park this here and see if I could get a couple/few people interested in riding weekend mornings next spring and summer. Nothing too early, I usually leave the house between 9 & 10 and get to the trail about 30 minutes later.

Anyhow, I'll be the one on the silver Specialized old-school Enduro FSR (it's a 2002) without a car in the parking lot.
    I live with Fear everyday. If I ask nicely, she lets me ride.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    When time allows that is usually where I ride. I have only made it out there 2 times (last time was this past Saturday), but am hoping for more riding time next year.

Do you ever ride in the evening? It is a fun trail to night ride as well!

Also check out the MMBA forum if you haven't!

Chris

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Ah, I had to work Sat, but I was there Sunday.

I haven't ridden it at night, but night-riding is a blast. i haven't been in a long time. I have lights, but would need a battery before being able to do it again.
    I live with Fear everyday. If I ask nicely, she lets me ride.

mtbr member
    you might get more riders out over on MMBA.org
    try posting there. I ride there 4-5 x a year there on weekends. I have got a few other riders to join me in the past by offering up free burgers,hot dogs at trailhead after the ride.
    Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you have tasted it what do you really know? and then its too late.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I am interested in riding sometime. Although I have not done that ride, I live down near auburn hills and would take a small commute up there.
    If you want to get ahold of me outside of this forum, this is my facebook address.
    http://www.facebook.com/adam.cardew

mtbr member
    I ride there quite often - I raced Grubers last year as well. I used to live in clarkston so i rode there every week but now im moving to royal oak so we shall see how many times i make it up :/