mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Looking for some buddies

This year it has been getting harder and harder for my friends and myself to get together for a good ride. Just wondering if any casual riders in the oakland county area (northern area) are looking for new people to ride with. I am male, 26, and ride the local trails. I am in decent shape but I don't pound trails every time. Let me know if you are interested at all.

mtbr member
    I currently live in waterford - and would be down to ride

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Ride

Im from commerce but go to Michigan State. I ride every time I am back in town with a buddy. You're more then welcome to join us.
    Michael

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    http://www.facebook.com/adam.cardew

hit me up on facebook if you got it so we can go ride some time. i live currently in lake orion, so im right around the corner.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    As mentioned in another thread, check out www.MMBA.org for some others to ride with.

Most of the time it is last minute when I can get out riding. But if I am able post up with some notice, I will. Usually ride Holdridge in Holly.

Chris

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    hey Im in waterford also. would love to get together sometime. Id be down to ride anywhere close on sat. or sun. mornings. only freetime really. email me if interested once it warms up a bit.

chris

mtbr member
    Lots of people in Waterfod. Checking in. Though I will only go riding with people to get some competitive push - never liked recreational riding.

mtbr member
    Come on out to some of the weeknight races at Lake Orion High School. A lot of the locals show up and you are bound to meet a few near you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49598853/LOHS-2011-Race-Flyer

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I'm in White Lake and hit up Milford, Highland, Pontiac Lake, Hickory Glen, and Tree Farm pretty regular. I'm fat and slow though, so my pace may not be to your liking. You can also post ride announcements over at MMBA - there's a dedicated forum for it. Once the thaw is done, shoot me a PM to link up with me and the couple coworkers I ride with.

http://mmba.org/forum/viewforum.php?...a4ae8f24a21e39