mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Looking For LBS In The Novi/Walled Lake Area

Hey all,

I'm looking for local bike shops in the Northern Novi/Walled Lake area. I'll not touch Bike Town in Walled Lake again (just finished posting a healthy rant about them) and while D&D in Northville has served me well I would like to help support a local shop. I'm also aware that google maps doesn't always list everything out there and would like some personal recommendations, if anyone has any.

Any suggestions?

on the other side
    There is American Cycle and Fitness on 14 & Haggerty next to the grocery store. Other wise there is Cycletheorpy on Elizabeth Lake Rd in Waterford. Almost across the street from Speedway.
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart
    ...pursue those.

mtbr member
    The two best shops I can give you are Trails Edge (trails-edge.com) in Northville (5 and Northville Rd) or Cycletherapy in Waterford (www.ctbicycles.com). American Cycle and Fitness seems to be fairely high priced and not overly helpful for me....kind of stuffy atmosphere.... I believe all three shops will give an MMBA member discount though.....

Justin
    Ventana Pantera (FS)
    Redline Monocag (SS)
    LeMond Poprad (Cross)
    Vassago Bandersnatch (29er)

www.teamtreefarm.com

Tripolar on most days

Trails-Edge

Two words Trails-Edge plus you get all the free coffee you can keep down .
    Be the person your dog thinks you are.