ride it like you stole it

New question here. Lansing Trails and Shops?

I am in Lansing through the end of the week for work and was wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for rididng available here. Since I am on a work scantioned trip I would also need to find a shop that rents out bikes as well because I couldn't bring mine along. If anyone can give me a heads up that would be sweet! One trail that I have heard mentioned as one to check out is Burchfield Park, any thougts on that? Thanks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    The only shop in the Lansing area that I know demo's out bikes is Central Park Bicycles in Okemos (at least they did). 1805 Central Park Dr, Okemos - (517) 349-8880. Burchfield is probably your best riding in the area, flat XC type riding, but there are also plenty of stunts and obstacles if you are into the freeriding end of things.

If you want a tour of the park, let me know. You can't get lost, but you can miss some loops.

Also, let me know if that doesn't work out because there are more options about 1-1.5 hours away with better bikes and better trails.