mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Keweenaw Trail Conditions

I'm planning a tentative trip to Copper Harbor area trails for the weekend of the 20th of October or 27th of October. I'll be coming from South Eastern Wisconsin (a 5hr drive), so I want to make the trip as fun as possible. Recently, around here, the trails are difficult to ride and not much fun because of all the deciduous leaf cover. 75%-100% in most spots. I love difficult trails, but not difficult because of leaves.

Any idea of current leaf cover in Copper Harbor trails and a prediction for what it'll be in 2 weeks?

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Bump, has anyone ridden there recently that can report on trail conditions?

mtbr member
    Aug 2012

Local shop tx

Maybe call these folks, theyre a local tour company up there. Please post how you liked it up there (if u do go),,I've heard many great things about Copper

Keweenaw Adventure Company in Copper Harbor, Michigan 906-289-4303

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I'm heading up the weekend of the 27th as well from Milwaukee. I was up last year in October with lots of leaves down and it wasn't a problem. I don't know if it was because there enough people riding or what, but the trails were great.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestgj View Post
    I'm heading up the weekend of the 27th as well from Milwaukee. I was up last year in October with lots of leaves down and it wasn't a problem. I don't know if it was because there enough people riding or what, but the trails were great.
    Good to know. Thanks!