mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Iceman Sticker Sale to help Land Conservancy buy 10 acres near Kalkaska

Mountain bikers unite! I've gotten the blessing of Mr. Iceman to sell these stickers, and in the pay-it-forward sentiment of... well -- the universe -- I want to donate a buck from each sale to the Grand Traverse Regional Land Conservancy’s project on that 10 acre parcel in Kalkaska, see that link here http://www.gtrlc.org/
    So if you buy one of these, you'll be helping the race for future generations, and yes, helping me pay for a trip to Moab in the spring. I hope to be at packet pick up selling them as well. But it'd be great to hand those folks some cash that night from pre-race sales.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123

The stickers themselves are cut vinyl so there is no clear film or anything surrounding the design. The first half dozen or so are 4.25 inches wide, any subsequent stickers will be 3.75 inches wide (so they'll go in a regular business envelope)

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    What a friggin' awesome sticker! Everybody should buy this!!!

mtbr member
    will these be for sale at packet pickup at the expo? Or do I need to buy from ebay?

EDIT...I guess I cant read. Maybe I'll buy one on ebay and another at the expo if your there.
    Last edited by Fakie1999; 10-21-2010 at 06:24 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Thanks to everyone that purchased, we raised $400 bucks give or take for that section of trail. Still have a few left if you didn't see us at the Expo or TImber Ridge they're available on eBay. Link above.