Superflying on Haven

I need help from people living in Michigan

Hi

Few weeks ago I ordered a RockShox Reba Team from Cadence Cycle. 105 East Michigan Avenue Saline, MI 48176-1695, United States (734) 429-3700. However I never received it. Their Internet was under construction for two weeks, now it is shut down. I called several times and left messages over the voicemail. Nothing. I sent e-mails. Nothing. I'm getting really nervous because I paid for that fork and I feel I have been stolen.

If you know someone at this bike shop. If you live in this area and know something about it. Could you tell me what is going on over there so that I can figure out if I'll ever receive that fork.

Thank you very much

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    did you use paypal? and/or credit card? file a claim with them and hopefully you gt your money back. sounds shady but they show up as a legit business in google search. in business for 6 years.

I'd take it up with paypal or credit card at this point

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    oh, you have seen it already

Superflying on Haven
    I used Paypal and I filed a claim... Will see how things go. Indeed it's weird. The guy took the time to answer to my e-mail on March 25th to inform me that the item is shipped and he will send a tracking number in 24hrs but the day after I got no tracking number, the Internet site was shut down, no more answers from e-mails or phone messages. And now I learn that the shop has be emptied yesterday... I don't like it at all...

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    you have his name, you could call information and try to get his home number or look him up on facebook or...

Post this at MMBA.org and see if you get a better response there.