Thread Killer

anything going on this summer?

swap meets, i've seen one locally...how about any trail rides or anything in the lower peninsula?

also, is mmba more active than this little corner of mtbr?

mtbr member
    Yes, the mmba.org forums are much more active than the Michigan forum on mtbr.com. Post there, and you'll probably get some good answers to your query about events and rides.

I'm in the U.P., btw, and I'm afraid I'm not up on events and such in the lower peninsula.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Jon

where in the UP are ya, I'm moving to marquette in augest, looking forward to great rides

Thread Killer
    i'm in marquette for college...mebbe we should get a ride in the fall or something

edit:
    i've been keeping tabs on the local shops, when they're doing stuff and whatnot. i think there's a swapmeet of sorts next weekend

mtbr member
    Dudes, when are you going to head west and ride with us?? That’s in the Ho town area. We’ve got some nice few trails in the Keweenaw! PS if this weather keeps up we’ll have dry trails in the next few weeks. Oh and we did the Tour da wood last fall.
    Arly a tandem Nerd, Who rides them, loves them, so we sell them. superiortandems.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksaw87
    i'm in marquette for college...mebbe we should get a ride in the fall or something

edit:
    i've been keeping tabs on the local shops, when they're doing stuff and whatnot. i think there's a swapmeet of sorts next weekend
    You go to Tech?
    Adam • Ann Arbor, MI

Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDam
    You go to Tech?
    northern

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksaw87
    northern
    AKA emema-U (say NMU fast)

Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by steadite
    AKA emema-U (say NMU fast)
    where the N stands for Nowledge

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black4esT
    where in the UP are ya, I'm moving to marquette in augest, looking forward to great rides
    Hey, I just now saw this post. Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm in Munising, about 45 miles from Marquette.

You are lucky to be going to Marquette. Mountain biking in Marquette is an embarrassment of riches. You've got lift-assisted biking on Marquette Mountain, freeride trails over in the Hansen Grade area, more cross country trails than you'll know what to do with, and bike paths going all over the city.

Keep in touch. I get over to Marquette every now and again. I like to ride there when I can. I wouldn't mind meeting more people over that way.
    Last edited by JonathanGennick; 05-01-2009 at 05:47 AM.