mtbr member
    May 2008

Anyone riding around Lansing?

Hi I've been riding for a while around Lansing and South-Mid Michigan for a while and just wondered if anyone rides at Burchfield, Ft. Custer, Poto, or anywhere near here? The guys I've ridden with for the past couple years have moved away and I need some new people to ride with. Just respond to this thread of send me a PM if interested.

mtbr member
    I haven't ridden in years, but trying to get back involved.
    Cross post from mmba.org ( http://mmba.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=91435 )

NO DROP GROUP RIDE!!!

All abilities

All speeds

Burchfield Park

6:30 Mondays

Meet at the Riverbend parking lot

AUGER-N
    Dec 2005
    I am riding mornings and weekends. I am working afternoons right now.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Will be back up to ride that area in a couple months

mtbr member
    Who, haven't bee in this thread in a while.

Burchfield is under a bit of Revamp, with a disc golf park going in, some new trail, and some reroutes. There is a ton of new signage added, and a lot of the stunts and bridges have plans to be rebuilt. Weekly group rides are Mondays at 6:30, Riverbend parking lot.
    We are having a fundraising Poker Run out there on July 31, and a TT race on Oct. 2.

Anderson is another local Gem. I think it is about 7-8 miles of fun singletrack that can be looped in limitless ways. Group rides are kicking off there Thursdays at 6:00 or 6:30 (not sure).

Bennett Park in Charlotte is another option. That is a tight 6.5 miles of trail packed in a smaller space. Wednesdays at 6:00 are the group rides.

A good thing to do is check out the local forums (www.mmba.org) to get the latest info.