Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mexican e-rider

Who's up for el Desierto this weekend?

Hey people, sorry I missed the Moabito reunion last weekend. How about riding el Desierto or el Ajusco this Sunday? Please raise your hands!
    "Hell, the Titus Moderator can't pass a cantina without gettin' the shakes"

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by elmadaleno
    Hey people, sorry I missed the Moabito reunion last weekend. How about riding el Desierto or el Ajusco this Sunday? Please raise your hands!
    I'd love to... but you know my problem. Freaking transportation.

If someone could pick me up at some Metro....
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    I'd love to. I'll see if I can.

Bike to the Bone...
    I'd like to go Let's do Ajusco!

Mexican e-rider
    Warp: you are such a wuss! Pedal there!!

Seriusly, if we go to the Ajusco take the metro to Barranca del Muerto, I can pick you up at the intersection of Barranca and Periferico.

So are we set?

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    Hey!! Last week I had problems going off my sleeping carcass... I already had cramps just half mile into the ride!

There were other wuss dudes who (Ahem!) chickened out (ahem!)... weren't they, Roberto?! (just kidding, would I've been so hung over like you, I wouldn't had pedalled a mile)

This is a freaking deal!! It's 8:00 too late fer ya?! Metro is open until 7:00 on sundays.

How many bikes can you carry as Matt could join us there, so he wouldn't have any excuses...
    I was about to propose picking you up for Ajusco, but maybe I can pick Matt if Madaleno can only take one bike.

"El Whatever"
    Warp: you are such a wuss! Pedal there!!
    Hey!! Last week I had problems going off my sleeping carcass... I already had cramps just half mile into the ride!

There were other wuss dudes who (Ahem!) chickened out (ahem!)... weren't they, Roberto?! (just kidding, would I've been so hung over like you, I wouldn't had pedalled a mile)

Seriusly, if we go to the Ajusco take the metro to Barranca del Muerto, I can pick you up at the intersection of Barranca and Periferico.

So are we set?
    This is a freaking deal!! It's 8:00 too late fer ya?! Metro is open until 7:00 on sundays.

How many bikes can you carry as Matt could join us there, so he wouldn't have any excuses...
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...

I was about to propose picking you up for Ajusco, but maybe I can pick Matt if Madaleno can only take one bike.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by rzozaya1969
    Don't fight for me, you guys!!

Nah, seriously... If Matt agrees (maybe he would be going with Ken, but I dunno), we can make the meeting point Metro Barranca del Muerto and we decide there who's going with who depending on cars and bikes.

I'm all in!!! (Now, I have to start convincing my wife...)
    Check my Site

"El Whatever"
    I just got off the phone with Matt. He is confirming tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned!!!!
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    I just got off the phone with Matt. He is confirming tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned!!!!
    I'm hijacking my neighbour's computer right now.

I'm 90% confirmed. I'll ask Ken tomorrow. May be bringing my wife and a friend of hers so they can hike.

More tomorrow A.M.

Let's check out some trails for March!

Mexican e-rider
    My Rack can supposedly take 4 bikes, but I think 3 is the safe limit! So 8:00 Barranca del Muerto and Periferico, on the lateral crossing the light from north to south?

Bike to the Bone...
    My Rack can supposedly take 4 bikes, but I think 3 is the safe limit! So 8:00 Barranca del Muerto and Periferico, on the lateral crossing the light from north to south?
    Ok.... I'll be there.

Now with 3 more inches!
    OK. Ken's in. So I don't need a ride. What time and where in El Ajusco?

Hoping to not have to get up earlier than 7:00am!

Does anyone have an idea of how long to get there from Colonia Roma?

"El Whatever"
    Mada and Roberto....

If you don't mind, I would take Adrian and Rocky-Rene with me.

Maybe Mada, Adrian and me on Mada's and Rene and Roberto with Roberto (his bike is lighter than mine, will punish your trunk much less).

What you think?

I think a safe time would be 8:00 at Barranca del Muerto and Periferico (Mada, please give me accurate directions where you please... we'll make it there).

Earlier would be too much optimistic as the Metro starts at 7:00 and it's a long way from el Rosario.

Thank you guys for the support!! You'll go to heaven when you die!
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    I think that 8:00 is a good time. By the time we finish packing and leaving, we'll probably arive at SNT (Ajusco) by 9:10 or so.

A friend might be intrested in joining us, but she's not confirmed, I will know by tommorrow morning. In which case my car would be full But I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure.

Thanks

"El Whatever"
    I think that 8:00 is a good time. By the time we finish packing and leaving, we'll probably arive at SNT (Ajusco) by 9:10 or so.

A friend might be intrested in joining us, but she's not confirmed, I will know by tommorrow morning. In which case my car would be full But I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure.

Thanks
    OK... let me know. Thanks!
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!

Thanks
    I need info on where exactly to go in Ajusco. Also, Brooke may come, especially if there's going to be another lady riding.

We're not talking the same pain levels as last week are we?

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    We're not talking the same pain levels as last week are we?
    I don't think so. To begin with, Madaleno has to be back early at home (AFAIK). Second, there may be some long climbs/descents but nothing technical. El Ajusco is not as techy as Chiluca. But it maybe even more funny as once you finished climbing, you only go down... Chiluca is up and down, up and down, up and down....
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    I don't think so. To begin with, Madaleno has to be back early at home (AFAIK). Second, there may be some long climbs/descents but nothing technical. El Ajusco is not as techy as Chiluca. But it maybe even more funny as once you finished climbing, you only go down... Chiluca is up and down, up and down, up and down....
    Cool.

I'll be offline for the night now. Where do we park in Ajusco? What's SNT?

"El Whatever"
    Cool.

San Nicolas Totolapan (also known as "Las Llantas"). That's the place where you can park.

Mo' info here....

http://www.meb.com.mx/df/totolapan.htm

Anyway, call Roberto for more detailed instructions.
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    Cool.

Tiger, why don't you meet us at Periferico, even if you don't pick up anyone?

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    Mada and Roberto....

If you don't mind, I would take Adrian and Rocky-Rene with me.

Maybe Mada, Adrian and me on Mada's and Rene and Roberto with Roberto (his bike is lighter than mine, will punish your trunk much less).
    Damn I need to read this more...never know when your name is used in vain.

Thanks for thinking of me I´m keen to go if I can, and happy to cry on my lonesome if I can´t.

Cheers
    Mr McBeefcurtains.

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005

Cool..thats the way we do it back home! Pay first and recieve the enjoyment second!.

Me hates pinchflat
    It IS technical if you descend down the downhill course and if you go through the right singletracks (the non-technical climb to la virgen and up to the downhill is unavoidable though).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast