Thread: slow...

karmacoma

slow...

things are going slow down in the mexico forum huh? I had a ride yesterday (saturday) on the "zapo" a buddy and I came upon a group of riders all dressed in uniform standing alongside the trail (red/black jerseys) blew past them and then we saw a camera crew down 100mts or so, down the trail. I think they might have been shooting a comercial or something... kinda strange thing to come upon. thought id share and see if things picked up around here.
    today sucked btw, woke up, was waiting for the alarm to get up then received a sms from the guy I was gonna ride with calling it off... so I slept till noon... which was ok I guess, but I still wanted to go out and ride. but the only safe place to ride solo is 30-40 mins from my house and didnt want to spend as much time driving as I was gonna spend riding.

well I guess thats it... anybody have any idea who the red/black guys are??
    downtepec & biketepetl riding monkeys - trademark, all rights reserved

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I had a ride yesterday (saturday) on the "zapo" a buddy and I came upon a group of riders all dressed in uniform standing alongside the trail (red/black jerseys) blew past them and then we saw a camera crew down 100mts or so

well I guess thats it... anybody have any idea who the red/black guys are??[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ; the riders were making a t.v. program , all of them are frecuent participant in the weekend rides here (the city of the G.P., c....papá ) , the group have very good bikers and they are very friendly , if you want to ride in the weekends with the group , send me a PM ,maybe you know some of them .

Today we have a hard race in Epatlán second event of the Clucimont (the new league in the state)

the last biker.

karmacoma
    Quote Originally Posted by the last biker

Hi ; the riders were making a t.v. program , all of them are frecuent participant in the weekend rides here (the city of the G.P., c....papá ) , the group have very good bikers and they are very friendly , if you want to ride in the weekends with the group , send me a PM ,maybe you know some of them .

Today we have a hard race in Epatlán second event of the Clucimont (the new league in the state)

the last biker.
    TV huh... cool, any idea when/where it airs by any chance?

(the city of the G.P., c....papá ) I didnt get any of this... but you mean Puebla right?

where u in the group?? thanx for the invitation but Im not really into racing and prefer small group rides

ohh and for the chilanga banda... guys, its getting slow here, why dont u guys try doing some more polls, or threads involving more people... maybe a ride map or post ur bike thread or any comments on ur weekend rides to keep this alive.
    downtepec & biketepetl riding monkeys - trademark, all rights reserved

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    [QUOTE=triphop]TV huh... cool, any idea when/where it airs by any chance?

(the city of the G.P., c....papá ) I didnt get any of this... but you mean Puebla right?

G.P. is some like a Gober....precio....

thanx for the invitation but Im not really into racing and prefer small group rides

yes, me too...