Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Popobike...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  tigerdog 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

The Popobike is going to take place this year. I´ve got this message in my Yahoo´s inbox. See you there !!!!.

Cheers,

Fidel.

Amig@s ciclistas:

Con mucha alegria les comunico que empiecen a prepararse una vez mas para la gran carrera POPOBIKE, que SI se llevara a cabo el dia 29 de Octubre del 2006, proximamente se actualizara el sitio web, y ya saben que es la carrera de MTB Maraton mas emblematica y glamorosa de Mexico.

saludos

AM

#4 ·
Matt and Roberto,

I couldn´t make it this time. I have been very busy these days. Hopefully, I will be able to attend next time. Just one thing is sure, we will see each other at the Popobike. Warp and Tiger, can we attend the race wearing some "Mexicam Forum" jerseys ?.

Cheers,

Fidel.

rzozaya1969 said:
Yep.... it's a shame you couldn't made it. Anyway, I was just reading about the Popobike! I hope to see you there... but hopefully before that!

#5 ·
vizcaino said:
Matt and Roberto,

I couldn´t make it this time. I have been very busy these days. Hopefully, I will be able to attend next time. Just one thing is sure, we will see each other at the Popobike. Warp and Tiger, can we attend the race wearing some "Mexicam Forum" jerseys ?.

Cheers,

Fidel.
Nahh.... I say we follow the new wave and ride naked...... just a helmet...

#6 ·
vizcaino said:
Matt and Roberto,

Cheers,

Fidel.
Sure... as long as they aren't anywhere similar to the Mexican Soccer team....

Tiger... you're the graphic designer of the bunch, could you please?

#10 ·
elmadaleno said:
When is Popobike taking place? If I ask with enough time I might get permission!!!!:D :D :eek:
Late october... World Champions come down. I guess Merida is the official sponsor... so whomever races with them comes. Last year was Gunn-Rita Dahle and Bianchi's Julien Absalon.

I wish Hermida would come down... such a cool guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.