mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Mountain Biking in Puebla, Mexico?

I am new to mtbking. about a year. I will be in Puebla Mexico April 1st for about 2 weeks, then I may go to Mayan Riviera to hook up with my brother. I suffer from Asthma and diabetes. I would like to Hike, mtbike (i have my 29er mtb w/me), go camping, and swim in local waters. I also enjoy Great Vistas. I know nothing about Puebla Mexico. Can anyone recommend any places in Puebla? or any local tour companies or persons in Puebla that can advise me? I am currently in Cuernavaca. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks
    Frank

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by likeabull
    I am new to mtbking. about a year. I will be in Puebla Mexico April 1st for about 2 weeks, then I may go to Mayan Riviera to hook up with my brother. I suffer from Asthma and diabetes. I would like to Hike, mtbike (i have my 29er mtb w/me), go camping, and swim in local waters. I also enjoy Great Vistas. I know nothing about Puebla Mexico. Can anyone recommend any places in Puebla? or any local tour companies or persons in Puebla that can advise me? I am currently in Cuernavaca. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks
    Frank
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

likeabull :

Welcome to Puebla , here we have good places for you to practice your hobbies, if you have time in Cuernavaca you will not have any problem to acclimate to Puebla.

I don´t know much about asthma, but I mention that now the weather is hot and somewhat dry and dusty ,the best time to mtbiking and hiking is 7:30 to 11:00 a.m., and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm

Invariably do mountain biking on wednesday, saturday and sunday, you are invited to hang out with us , just send a pm when you´re here .

best regards.

the last biker

mtbr member
    May 2007

random question in Puebla

I have a random question about Puebla.
    How is the manufacturing in the area? I am looking for a textile/clothing manufacturer in the area.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the last biker View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

likeabull :

Welcome to Puebla , here we have good places for you to practice your hobbies, if you have time in Cuernavaca you will not have any problem to acclimate to Puebla.

I don´t know much about asthma, but I mention that now the weather is hot and somewhat dry and dusty ,the best time to mtbiking and hiking is 7:30 to 11:00 a.m., and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm

Invariably do mountain biking on wednesday, saturday and sunday, you are invited to hang out with us , just send a pm when you´re here .

best regards.

the last biker

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    My friend ,

The textile industry is one of the main activities in Puebla , also has an excellent reputation for this activity, send me a PM and I give you good textile info .

saludos
    the last biker