"El Whatever"

Moabito Video finally up!!!

Raza!!

Here's the video Aids took from the last ride to El Moabito along with the Xinte crew.

I hope you enjoy it!!

If the link doesn't work (as usual with google video), please let me know and I'll fix it.

If you don't want to wait if the link is broken, just google for Moabito on google video

Ride to el Moabito
    Check my Site

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    Woohooo.....!!

Bike to the Bone...
    Yep yep yep yehaaa
    Nice video

Now with 3 more inches!
    Yeah, nice to see a video of me doing something right (unlike the chicken dance at my sister-in-laws wedding)!!

Unfortunately, I had to let that valet go for being slovenly and workshy. So I'm in the market for a new gentleman's gentleman.

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    Yeah, nice to see a video of me doing something right (unlike the chicken dance at my sister-in-laws wedding)!!

Unfortunately, I had to let that valet go for being slovenly and workshy. So I'm in the market for a new gentleman's gentleman.
    He he...
    Where do I send my application to be your manservant?

(And does warp understand the significance of that....you´ve got the best foreign idiom knowledge of any mexican I met..but do you know this one?)

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by aids
    He he...
    Where do I send my application to be your manservant?

(And does warp understand the significance of that....you´ve got the best foreign idiom knowledge of any mexican I met..but do you know this one?)
    I had to cheat on "manservant" (I thought it was sonething much worst nad you had a crush on Matt) and "slovenly". Now I know two words more... thanks for the cultural tip!
    Check my Site