Keep The Rubber Side Down

Good job! Mexico Jersey on Sale!

I got my usual daily spam from Performance.com today. In it, was this jersey on sale for $29.99 so I immediatly thought of my fellow latin americans on this message board. Personally, I have to wait for the Panama racing jersey to come; but I thought you all would be interested in this.

Some of my happiest memories in life took place on my bicycles. - Me

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow
    I got my usual daily spam from Performance.com today. In it, was this jersey on sale for $29.99 so I immediatly thought of my fellow latin americans on this message board. Personally, I have to wait for the Panama racing jersey to come; but I thought you all would be interested in this.
    Thanks MY!!!

So bad I'm out of funds now... new fork, UGI, y'now....
    Check my Site

Mexican e-rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    Thanks MY!!!

So bad I'm out of funds now... new fork, UGI, y'now....

So what did ya get Warp? Fox 36 Talas????
    "Hell, the Titus Moderator can't pass a cantina without gettin' the shakes"

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by elmadaleno
    So what did ya get Warp? Fox 36 Talas????
    Nah... the 36 Talas uses each time less travel (the fork sinks into its travel by itself from 5 to 10mm, check the suspension forum).

I got a Magura Phaon. 125-90mm adjustable travel (like U-Turn, but this one has preload adjustment), coil springs, adjustable compression and rebound, open bath oil, ready for 210mm discs, stainless steel dropout and brake eyelets covers... and the superb Magura Customer Service.

Think of it like a Vanilla meet TALAS.

When it gets home (early january) Ill post pics.

So far, the reviews are good. Everybody says it's not as plush as a Vanilla or a Zoke but the build is stiff and nice controlled travel all-around. No failures reported. Also a very low maintenance. Keep the stanchions clean, look under the wipers once a month, service once a year... no cheap plastic things to break. Maybe the rebound and preload dials on the right leg... but nothing more.

Second contender was a Vanilla... but it's more expensive actually with less features.

Edit.... at the price of a 36, I could have upgraded the rear shock, brakes and fork at the same time... out of my budget.
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    I got a Magura Phaon
    Yeah, may be a change of plans there. Since I installed it and the MX Pro on my nephews' bike, I don't have the heart to tell them I'm going to have to remove them. Kyle Strait has nothing on these 2. They go BIG!

Actually, I can't post pics until I take my laptop to Starbucks. Both packages arrived. Yours on Wednesday, and Rocky_Rene's yesterday. Now I'm just waiting on mine from Larry.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    Yeah, may be a change of plans there. Since I installed it and the MX Pro on my nephews' bike, I don't have the heart to tell them I'm going to have to remove them. Kyle Strait has nothing on these 2. They go BIG!

Actually, I can't post pics until I take my laptop to Starbucks. Both packages arrived. Yours on Wednesday, and Rocky_Rene's yesterday. Now I'm just waiting on mine from Larry.
    Yehaaaaaayyy!!

Please disregard my mail message then...

Any insight on how they look?
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    Yehaaaaaayyy!!

Please disregard my mail message then...

Any insight on how they look?
    Look good. Solid. Pics to follow later today.

There are holes on the back for something. Not sure what though. Didn't come with anything to attach there.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    Look good. Solid. Pics to follow later today.

There are holes on the back for something. Not sure what though. Didn't come with anything to attach there.
    Thanks!

The holes are for Magura Hydraulic rim brakes... they call that "Firm-Tech". Supposedly stiffer way to mount rim brakes... but everybody say their forks are stiffer.
    Check my Site

ROCKY RENE

Good job! thanks!

Whta?! 0_o° The MX pro that? surely santa arrive in advance with its gifts!

Thanks for all Matt, without you had not been possible...

And sorry my poor english !

Cheer!
    Restless And Wild.